#WEverb12: watch

This is a tough one!  There have been so many good ones that I've seen this year.  It's rather tempting to choose one of my more recently seen favorites, like Skyfall or Argo, whose heart-racing adventure scenes are still fresh in my memory.  So to be fair, I took some time to revisit the list of this year's movies + make my pick.  If I had to choose just one, I think it would be Wes Anderson's Moonrise Kingdom.

I'm not really good at giving movie reviews, so I'll just outline some of the things that endeared Moonrise Kingdom to my heart.  Maybe they'll do the same for you.

  • delightfully awkward {just like stories of young love should be!}
  • incredibly talented cast
  • great soundtrack peppered with Hank Williams songs
  • beautiful New England seaside setting
  • Jessica Hische created the film titles
  • um, the cutest little kitten in a basket!

OK, your turn... Which one of this year's many films would you recommend?


PS:  You, too, can reflect + renew with #WEverb12.

1 comment:

  1. I loved this movie! Thanks for reminding me of it!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin