aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

1.08.2012

#click366 {Week 1}

Yesterday marked the end of the first week of my #click366 project. Seven photos down, 359 to go! Here's a look at what I've been up to since challenging myself to do something creative every day. It's pretty all-over-the-place! I'm hoping that as I settle into the project, a rhythm will develop + continuity between days will start to appear. Rummaging through my craft stash has been fun so far, though!

That last photo is from the University of Miami's annual arts festival. Kevin + I go every year... and this weekend we went twice. There were a few pieces that caught our eye yesterday, so we went back today with Bella in tow + purchased two of them. I'm so excited to share them with you... so keep an eye out for that post in the next few days!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Impressive ideas, I look forward to perusing the other comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those colorful sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be keeping an eye out for that post in the next few days!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome handicrafts. Thanks for sharing your great ideas. The colors are very attractive. accounts receivable

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin