aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

6.24.2011

Take Your Dog to Work Day


Normally, Fridays are a ghost town around my office. Luckily, though, today isn't just any Friday... it's Take Your Dog to Work Day! Bella's here keeping me company + lending a helping paw with some of the filing that's started to pile up. We're just a couple of hard working girls here, working for the weekend!

Speaking of which, we hope that YOU have a "pawsitively" wonderful one! ^._.^


Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. AWWWW! I love that your office let you bring her in! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! And I'm so jealous! We used to be able to have dogs in the office in our old building, but then we moved into one that's carpeted and therefore doesn't allow animals. I wish Memphis could come and hang out during the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want to squeeze the beejeez out of her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG. This is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I am SO JEALOUS. My office would never let us do this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh.....mah....gah!!! Sooooo stinkin' cute! I love that she gets her own office supplies too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO CUTE! She looks so happy to have her own blanket desk and be at work with you

    ReplyDelete
  7. AHHH I'm so jealous you got to take your dog to work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, that is SO cute. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ted just happened to take our dog to the office with him that day, not knowing that it was Take Your Dog to Work day :) Fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin