aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

8.18.2010

In full bloom!



Check it out! The flowers and vines have finally taken over Kevin's entire dry-erase board! And not a moment too soon, I might add. The fall semester starts up next Wednesday, so he's going to be needing it back for its original purpose any day now.

As hard as it's going to be to erase three months worth of blooms, I'm already getting ideas for where the next garden may sprout up. One item in the new Utrecht catalog has really caught my eye... "Blank Canvas" Chuck Taylors!


Just what I need, another pair of shoes! :o)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marissa! Thanks for stopping over at my blog! I love yours, and I'm so glad you finished the dry erase garden! <3 See you in NOLA this spring?!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin