aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

7.28.2010

Isn't she lovely?


I can't help but tear up a little at what a beautiful bride my sister, Meredith, made. This photo, taken by her friend Stacy Amelio, is one of my favorites from that special day. My new brother-in-law, Jeremy, sure is one lucky guy!

Since their wedding a little more than three weeks ago, life has been moving along at a pretty quick clip. A few days after returning home, I happily traded in my bridesmaid dress and heels for khaki shorts and Keens and headed west for the mountains. Our two weeks in California were amazing, as you'll see over the next several posts. Just the refreshing pause that I needed before starting my new job this week!

So, how has the summer been treating you?

Photobucket

1 comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin