aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

6.28.2010

Necklaces + Earrings: Done!


If last weekend, was about gathering the goods... this weekend was definitely about putting them all together! After dusting off my jewelry pliers and brushing up on my slightly rusty wire-wrapping skills, I managed to link together these little lovelies. Seven sets for seven bridesmaids! Not bad, huh?

I just love their pale hue and how the facets catch the light!

Personalized for each lovely lady with a single monogram

Marissa made and modeled, too!

Dainty details


I can't wait to see these sets in action at my sister's wedding this Saturday! With the leftover components, I made a couple of different earring combinations... one to keep and one to share, perhaps!

Which of these says "Mexican Honeymoon" to you? The first pair or the second?


I hope that your week is getting off to a great start!

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. you are so talented! I love them.
    If I were you I'd share the 1st pair of earrings and keep the last!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! You are extremely talented! These are so beautiful!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so gorgeous!! I'd say the first pair screams Mexican Honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are gorgeous! I love the color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow... just wow...

    and being the techie geek that I am. I checked on the name marissamakes.com. It's taken by this guy:

    Andrew Erickson
    namecheap@websitewerx.com
    720.838.5823
    5955 S Milwaukee Wy
    Centennial, S 80121

    However, it seems he isn't using it for anything. His lease on the name expires Jan, 2011.

    Have you trademarked marissamakes? The Internet people have been known to deny the lease of the none trademark holder if the trademark holder comes asking for their brand name :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ladies! You sure know how to make a girl blush. :o)

    @Katie & Amy: I think you're right! Plus, I've developed a crush on pair #2.

    @Eddie: I've looking into that domain name and wondered if there was anything I could do about it other than circling Jan 2011 on the calendar and keeping my fingers crossed that he doesn't renew.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marissa, have you tried emailing or calling Andrew Erickson? You're very sweet, maybe he gets woo'd by you and lets you take the name. The Internet people make it really easy. You put in a transfer request with them. He receives a notice saying that you request the transfer He clicks yes. And about 5 to 10 days later it's yours.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin