aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

6.20.2010

Happy Father's Day

Naples Pier, 1979


And he said, Let me tell you a secret about a father's love
A secret that my daddy said was just between us.
He said daddies don't just love their children every now and then
It's a love without end, amen.

~ George Strait, "A Father's Love"


Happy Father's Day to all of the papas, dads and daddies-to-be!

I'm so very grateful for the special men that have blessed my life: Daddy, Tio Pedro, my father-in-law Ross, and Ed. Thank you for the love, encouragement and guidance that you've provided to Kevin and I over the years! I love you very much!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin