aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

6.19.2010

Gathering the goods


I'm so excited! All week long I've been patiently waiting for deliveries from various Etsy suppliers. The final ingredients arrived in today's mail! Aren't they lovely?

Now that the pieces are all here, I can get busy making necklace + earring sets for my sister's bridesmaid gifts... all SEVEN of them. I just love the pale aqua color of the Amazonite beads. It pairs perfectly with the deep coral color of the floral cabs. Don't you agree?

Well, I'd better get busy! This is a perfect project to keep me indoors and cool on a blazing summer day.

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin