aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

3.01.2010

March is National Craft Month


As if I needed a good reason to make stuff, today marks the beginning of National Craft Month. A whole 31 days dedicated to handmade goodness? Um, yes, please!

To celebrate, I'm planning on setting aside at least one night each week to indulge my creative cravings. I have tons of felt left over from the holidays, so I'm sure there will be at least one wooly project in the works. We'll see!

Whether you stitch, stamp or scrap... this month's for you! :o)

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! How neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks! I've been planning to stitch a little cluster of those flowers on a sweater for a while. Another project for Nat'l Craft Month! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo beautiful! I can't wait to see the finished project!
    Ahh, National Craft Month!?! I love that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay for National Craft Month! I didn't even know... think I'll go do some right now :)

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin