aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

12.01.2009

Handmade Holidays


It's hard to believe that December is already here! There are so many reasons why the Christmas season ranks as my hands-down favorite time of year. Carols, cookies and crafts are just some of the things that make it so special for me. Honestly, just thinking about it all puts a big, goofy grin on my face.

For the past several years, I've chosen to make presents for my family and close friends. There's just something so personal and magical about a handmade gift that you simply cannot buy in a store!

Over the next few weeks, I'll be sharing some of the projects that I've been working on lately, as well as some of my favorites from Christmases past.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin