aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

12.10.2009

Favorite Find: Starbucks Snack-Fulls


Check out what I found at Starbucks! Stashed among the salads, sandwiches and juices are now these amazingly cute (and healthy!) snack packs. I'm not sure if they're new or if I was just slow to notice 'em... but I had to pick one up.


Inside each adorably illustrated carton is nestled the following:
  • organic Gala apple slices
  • Annie's Bunny Grahams
  • string cheese (my weakness!)
  • mini box of raisins


At $3.45 a pop, Snack-Fulls are a satisfying and healthy alternative to vending machine fare when the afternoon munchies strike. Thank goodness there's a Starbucks on campus!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I had one of these on Sunday! First of all the packaging is adorable and second - How tasty are those bunny grahams?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin