aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

11.04.2009

Phabulous Philly: Day 1


I'm back! So sorry for disappearing on you like that without any notice. Kevin and I took a little trip to the City of Brotherly Love last weekend. It was my first time in Philadelphia... and I've got to admit, I loved it! The best part, though, was that we got to spend so much time with our dear friends (and favorite Nerds) Jeremy+Laurel. :o)



We crammed a whole lot into that four-day trip, so I'll break things up among a few posts. On the first day, we took Jeremy's quick-and-dirty driving/walking tour, learned a bit of historical trivia (basically, anything that is good or useful was invented by Ben Franklin), and enjoyed the cooler temps and fall colors.

Here we are with Philly's favorite fictitious son.


Stay tuned for day two, which was spent indulging our inner history geeks at Valley Forge!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I adore your photos. Please oh please share the secret for getting them to post that size!

    I look forward to whatever you post from Valley Forge!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin