aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

11.23.2009

Moving Day


We did it! (Well, it was more like the two moving company guys who did it. But we deserve some credit for packing it all up!) Yesterday, our furniture and earthly belongings (which surprisingly fit into 34 boxes), were carefully transported the four miles to our new place! The whole process of loading, unloading and arranging took less than two hours.

While there are still many (OK, all) boxes left to unpack... I must admit, it felt pretty darn good waking up in OUR home for the first time ever this morning. I slept so soundly last night. I'm not sure if it was due to the last-minute running around before the move or the fact that I stayed up until the wee hours of the morning playing with our new toy, AT&T U-verse. (How did I manage to survive this long without DVR?)

Anyway, I'd like to say a heartfelt thank-you and good-bye to the little green house on Wallace. You've been very good to us. I only hope that whoever lives with you next has as many happy memories there as we do.



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. congrats! Looking forward to seeing your home improvements along the way!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin