aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

10.13.2009

Join the Human Race!


I haven't really shared anything about it yet, but I'm a runner. With training season in full swing, I know that I'll have plenty to share about my experiences preparing for my fifth marathon. For now, though, I'd like to pass along the word about Nike's Human Race 10K.

On Saturday, October 24th, tens of thousands of people across the world will lace up their running shoes for one giant race. It doesn't cost anything to register and you really don't need the Nike+ Sensor to participate. (I don't have one. Shhh!) It's pretty simple: just run or walk 10 km (6.2 mi.). You can either join one of the many local groups or take off from where ever you are and at the time of your choosing. Pretty cool, huh?

So grab a friend or two (because running's always more fun with company!) and enjoy the cooler fall weather!

If you're planning to run on 10.24.09, I'd love to hear about it!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin